91 N 6th St was acquired as a vacant lot. L3 performed a complete redevelopment of the site into a new two-story retail flagship by delivering a new building that offered high ceilings, an industrially-inspired masonry and steel façade, all new windows and storefront, brand new roof, and new vertical transportation. The project was completed in 2019. The building is currently occupied on a temporary basis by Hermes while their new Williamsburg flagship store is under construction at L3's 111-115 N 6th St property.
- Williamsburg is located along the East River waterfront in NYC's #1 fastest-growing borough, Brooklyn.
- 150,000 residents in Williamsburg
- +39% population growth since 2010
- 25,000 daily pedestrians at Bedford & N 6th
- 9.3M annual riders - L Train at Bedford Station
- 24M annual tourists
- +1,100 hotel rooms
- 80,000 new residential units developed 2010-2020
- +11,000 new resi units under development
- +900,000 SF existing office
- +1M SF office under development
Welcome to Brooklyn
Visit the Williamsburg Collection website to take an interactive tour of Brooklyn's best-known neighborhood and explore L3 Capital's offerings in the fastest-growing borough in NYC.