89 N 6th St was acquired as a vacant, four-story mixed-use retail and residential building. L3 performed a complete redevelopment of the site into a new two-story retail flagship by delivering a new building that offered high ceilings, an industrially-inspired masonry and steel façade, all new windows and storefront, brand new roof, and new vertical transportation. The project was completed in 2019 and the building is currently occupied by Madewell Men's, representing the first standalone brick-and-mortar location for the Men's concept.
- Williamsburg is located along the East River waterfront in NYC's #1 fastest-growing borough, Brooklyn.
- 150,000 residents in Williamsburg
- +39% population growth since 2010
- 25,000 daily pedestrians at Bedford & N 6th
- 9.3M annual riders - L Train at Bedford Station
- 24M annual tourists
- +1,100 hotel rooms
- 80,000 new residential units developed 2010-2020
- +11,000 new resi units under development
- +900,000 SF existing office
- +1M SF office under development
Welcome to Brooklyn
Visit the Williamsburg Collection website to take an interactive tour of Brooklyn's best-known neighborhood and explore L3 Capital's offerings in the fastest-growing borough in NYC.