104-106 N 7th St includes a vacant, two-story building along with an adjacent land lot. L3 intends to redevelop the site into a new three-story mixed-use building that will offer modern ground floor retail space, and boutique office space. The office space would expand over the 2nd and 3rd floors and include private outdoor terraces.
- Williamsburg is located along the East River waterfront in NYC's #1 fastest-growing borough, Brooklyn.
- 150,000 residents in Williamsburg
- +39% population growth since 2010
- 25,000 daily pedestrians at Bedford & N 6th
- 9.3M annual riders - L Train at Bedford Station
- 24M annual tourists
- +1,100 hotel rooms
- 80,000 new residential units developed 2010-2020
- +11,000 new resi units under development
- +900,000 SF existing office
- +1M SF office under development
Welcome to Brooklyn
Visit the Williamsburg Collection website to take an interactive tour of Brooklyn's best-known neighborhood and explore L3 Capital's offerings in the fastest-growing borough in NYC.